How to sign up for a DCash Merchant account
To create an account or register for the DCash Merchant application, you will need the following information:
- The code from your bank. The code can be requested in person from your financial institution and is sent to you via email.
- The bank account number associated with your business
- A valid email address
- Your business phone number
- On the DCash Merchant application home screen, tap Sign Up.
- Tap Sign up With Code.
- You can either scan the QR code that you received from your financial institution, copy and paste the code, or enter it manually. Using one of these methods, enter the code.
- On the Scan Code screen, tap Continue.
- On the Code Registered confirmation screen, confirm the information and tap Continue.
- Enter your Business Email address and Business Phone Number.
- Next, create and confirm a password for your account. Passwords must be at least 12 characters long and can be any combination of letters, numbers or characters. We recommend a strong password that cannot be easily guessed. When you’re done, tap Continue.
- On the Business Information screen, enter your Legal Business Name and your Trading Business Name. Select your Business Type and Business Category and then tap Continue.
- Enter your Bank Account Number and the name of the Authorized Signer for your business. Tap Continue.
- On the next screen, confirm the registration information and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Tap Submit Application to submit your application. It generally takes 1-2 business days to verify your information and activate your account. You’ll receive an email at the address provided when the process is complete.